Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Clean house




Well I have had a cold for 5 days am sick and have absolutly nothing to do except for a little bit of school :( although I am starting to feel better now and my little brothers helped me a lot in cleaning my room yesterday so a clean room a clean hall way that once was flooded in laundry in fact the complete up stairs is clean. While my family was cleaning I sick with a cold was taking a long nap on the couch.(see my moms blog for pics before we cleaned the house)Clean house. And my room is clean all that is in the floor is a lego box a ,train set including all the little signs ,and some spiderman comics .oh yes I am going to sleep on the bottom bunk for a while and let my little brother mabey even my litteler brother sleep on the top bunk (it has a gaured so they don't fall of):).

2 comments:

Eruaphadion said...

Nice...spider man comics...FUN!

Chap in the fedora said...

WOW THAT'S CLEAN!!!:)

-NATE