Wednesday, January 28, 2009

have fun

Alright I saw the post on Nates blog (Warrior of god)and thought it was funny,so I decided to post one of my favorite cartoons Tom and Jerry . Thanks for the inspiration on this post Nate I needed to post something this week,and I didn't know what to post about thanks. Watch more at http://video.google.com/videosearch?oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=tomjerry&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=tomjerry&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title&start=20

3 comments:

A Confederate said...

copy and past the failed link

Chap in the fedora said...

THAT IS SO000000000000 FUNNY!!!
BTW CHECK UP ON MY BLOG THERE ARE SOME COOL PICS ON MY BLOG.:)

-NATE

Eruaphadion said...

Hahahahha nice!